Looking for the best leather dye and repair products available? We can help you restore your couch or sofa!
How do I restore or change the color my leather couch?
Does your sofa need repair?
Do you need a clear finish?
Our Clear Prep+Finish™ adds luster and durability. Use it as a primer before color on worn, absorbent leather.
Can I really recolor and restore my sofa myself?
YES! Our library of instructional videos and articles will guide you through the process. As professional leather restoration specialists we have created a system to DIY that is easy and cost-efficient. It may take a little elbow grease and a Saturday afternoon, but we are confident that you will succeed.
We've helped folks all over the world restore or change the color of their leather sofas. You can apply it with a sponge, brush, or spray gun. The new color of your sofa will not stain clothing. It will not crack, peel or flake. Our finishes also act like a conditioner so your couch will actually feel newer and last longer.
“WOW, Amazing, Unbelievable, only a few adjectives to describe how great this leather sofa turned out.
A perfect custom color match and an easy two step process thanks to your step by step video. My husband and I are thrilled. I am so happy I found your company on the internet. Much success to a great mother/daughter team.” - Susan May
How much does it cost to restore a leather couch?
DIY from $45 to $150*
- If you are touching-up spots with a close-matching color, 8 oz. of color should be plenty for an average sofa. $47.95
- If you are changing the color of your couch, a 16 oz. bottle of color is recommended. $69.95
- Need to match a color? Check out our color matching services. $20-$60
- For more luster, get 8 oz. of Clear Prep+Finish™. $20.95
This is a fantastic deal when you consider the cost of replacing a leather couch!
*Additional options include:
- Color matching fees - If you need a specific color. $20 - $60
- Leather cleaner - Get this cleaner if your leather does not absorb water. $7.95
- Large or extra bottles of leather finish - If your are changing from dark to light colors. $47.95 – $69.95
- More Clear Prep+Finish™ - For extra worn, absorbent leather or for creating glossy, distressed & aniline effects. $20.95 – $30.95
- Repair supplies - To fix holes and tears. $15- $45
- Shipping is free on all US-destination orders over $45.
Are you ready to get started with your leather couch dye and restoration project?
Restoring or changing the color of your leather sofa is easy!