Go lustrous or matte
Clear Prep+Finish™ is used alone or mixed with color to get the right luster.
Rub 'n Restore® is a water-based finish that conceals stains and fading. It conditions and extends the life of leather or vinyl. Rub 'n Restore® will not peel, flake or stain clothing.
"Can I really recolor and restore my sofa by myself?"
Our products and support have helped thousands of people repair, restore or change the color of their leather sofas!
- Take the hassle out of choosing the right products by using our professional project evaluation service.
- Check out the How-to & FAQ, and learn everything you need to refurbish your leather couch.
It will take a few hours and a little elbow grease, but we are confident that you will succeed!
Our customers rave about the results!
“WOW, Amazing, Unbelievable... only a few adjectives to describe how great this leather sofa turned out. A perfect custom color match and an easy two step process thanks to your step by step video. My husband and I are thrilled. I am so happy I found your company on the internet. Much success to a great mother/daughter team.” - Susan May
How much does it cost to restore a leather couch?
If one of our colors is a good match, you can restore for as little as $23.
Repair damage and restore color from $80.
This is a fantastic deal when you consider the cost of replacing a leather couch!
Basic color restoration cost estimates:
- Touch up the color of your sofa: $16 for 2 oz. of color.
- Change the color of your sofa: $70 for 16 oz. of color.
- Match an exact color: $30-$90 fee plus cost of color itself.
- Add more luster: 8 oz. of Clear Prep+Finish™ is $21.
Additional leather repair & cleaning costs:
- Repair kits including leather filler, subpatches, and tools: $10-$63 to fix cat scratches, cracks or holes.
- Cleaner (for non-absorbent leather and vinyl only): $8. Everything should be cleaned with rubbing alcohol.
Shipping is free on all US-destination orders over $45.
Folks outside the USA can use coupon code internationalCLUB for a discount on every 8 oz. or 16 oz. bottle of color purchased.