How do I repair & restore the color of my leather couch?
Repair any damage
Go lustrous or matte
Clear Prep+Finish™ is used alone or mixed with color to get the right luster.
Rub 'n Restore® finishes are water-based coatings that cover up stains and fading. They condition and extend the life of leather or vinyl. Rub 'n Restore® will not crack, peel or flake or stain clothing.
"Can I really recolor and restore my sofa by myself?"
Our products and support have helped thousands of people repair, restore or change the color of their leather sofas!
- Take the hassle out of choosing the right products by using our free professional project evaluation.
- Check out the How-to Resource Library to learn everything you need to refurbish your leather couch.
It will take a few hours and a little elbow grease, but we are confident that you will succeed!
Our customers rave about the results!
“WOW, Amazing, Unbelievable... only a few adjectives to describe how great this leather sofa turned out. A perfect custom color match and an easy two step process thanks to your step by step video. My husband and I are thrilled. I am so happy I found your company on the internet. Much success to a great mother/daughter team.” - Susan May
How much does it cost to restore a leather couch?
In general, you can do a color restore from $47.95.
You can repair damage and do a color restore from $80.00.
This is a fantastic deal when you consider the cost of replacing a leather couch!
Basic color restoration cost estimates:
- Touch up the color of your sofa: $47.95 for 8 oz. of color.
- Change the color of your sofa: $69.95 for 16 oz. of color.
- Match an exact color: +$20-$60
- Add a glossy finish: 8oz of Clear Prep+Finish™ is $20.95.
Additional leather repair & cleaning costs:
- Soft Filler & repair supplies: To fix holes and tears. $15- $45
- Leather cleaner: $7.95
- Dramatic color changes & fancy color effects require more Clear Prep+Finish™: $47.95 – $69.95
Shipping is free on all US-destination orders over $45.